Oh! So you want to study in Canada? Well, take a break and ask yourself if you know what a candidate needs to do to apply for a Canada study permit. You must have complete knowledge of all requirements to study in Canada. No need to worry guys because in this blog, we are going to discuss all the Canada work permit eligibility and requirements international students, including Nepalese students, need to fulfill to study in Canada from nepal. Here, we will also teach you how to study in Canada. Stay tuned.
Requirements to Apply for Canada Student Visa
As we mentioned earlier, one cannot be eligible to study in Canada unless he or she has a Canada Study Permit. But before applying for a Canada Study Permit, you first need to choose a university and the best course for you to study.
Make sure the university or college you have decided to study in Canada is a Designated Learning Institute (DLI). Different Canadian universities ask for different requirements to admit international students. Below are common requirements a university asks international students to fulfill.
- Certificates and transcripts with a required GPA score.
- Your CV.
- Your GMAT or GRE score. The scores required can be different for different universities.
- English language proficiency test scores (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE). The scores required vary between universities.
- Some institutes may ask you for work experience proof in relevant fields.
- Financial proof from a bank
- A scan of your passport
- Two to Three recommendation letters
Once the institute approves your application, they will send you an acceptance letter. After receiving your acceptance letter, you can now apply for your Canada Study Permit.
How to Apply For a Canada Study Permit?
Students need to fulfill the following requirements to apply for a Canada Study Permit:
- An acceptance letter from the university or college you applied to study in. International students are only allowed to study in a Designated Learning Institute (DLI) in Canada.
- You need to prove you have enough funds to pay your tuition fee and living expenses in Canada.
- You will need a valid passport and passport size photographs.
- A statement of purpose in which you have to mention the purpose of your trip and why you chose the particular institution.
- You need prove that you have no criminal record. A police certificate is needed to prove this.
- You should be healthy enough to study in Canada. A medical certificate, which you can get after undergoing an Immigration Medical Examination, is needed to prove this.
- You will need to present your certificates and transcripts from the colleges you attended.
- It is not mandatory but strongly recommend to have an English Language Proficiency Score (IELTS/TOFEL) when you apply for Student Visa for Canada. It increases your chances to get a Canada Study Permit.
- If applying for the Canada Study Permit online, you will require a credit card to pay your application fee (debit card is not accepted). The visa application Fee is CA$ 160.
- After providing all the required documents, you will be shortlisted for an interview where you will need to convince a visa officer that you will return to Nepal after completing your studies.
If you are still confused about how to study in Canada and looking for a Consultancy in Nepal for Canada then connect with Goreto Educational Consultancy and feel free to ask questions. GoretoEducational Consultancy, that consulting students in Nepal for more than a decade, is considered to be one of the best educational consultancies in Nepal.