While it is true that some brilliant minds are able to crack the biggest and the toughest national competitive examinations in India, it is also true that most people require backend support to push them in their stages of preparation. The Joint Entrance Examination for the Indian Institute of Technology tests the best students in their competency for getting enrolled in the best technical and scientific courses available in the country.
The difficulty level of this paper is something which cannot be cleared using the knowledge only from the school’s curriculum. JEE classes in Aurangabad are thus trying their level best to bridge this imbalance between the education received at schools and the level of questions asked in the examination.
Table Of Content
The Stage OF Dilemma
In every aspirant’s life, there comes a moment when one finally makes up the mind to sit for any examination in future. This moment becomes more serious when one talks about an exam like IIT-JEE. After crossing that stage and actually analyzing the competition involved, most students get confused about whether to join coaching centers or study on their own.
While joining coaching seems like the most reasonable idea of all, many are apprehensive about doing so because of certain reservations. Financial strength is one of the most important factors in having to prioritize self-study over coaching classes.
Many people who sit for the JEE come from very humble backgrounds. Another reason for not choosing any institution is the pressure which gets created in the minds of the candidates. Hence, students prefer to move forward in their own way. However, they find their method to not be result-oriented and then move towards coaching late. This costs a lot of time and puts them behind many others.
Therefore, it is suggested that students remain clear in their convictions of joining coaching classes or sitting at their homes to study.
Benefits Of Coaching
The patterns recorded by IIT-JEE coaching in Aurangabad show that many students enroll themselves in foundation courses very early. A major chunk of candidates are those who pursue school and coaching at the same time. But why is it so?
- Coaching Institutes train students from a very young age, conditioning their minds on the ways and intricacies of IIT-JEE. Students get the best available mentor support right from the beginning and become more proficient in applying concepts to problems. This decision gives a first-off-the-block advantage to the early comers.
- With the best-structured modules in place, students get exposed to concepts in a better way as compared to school. The level of preparation achieved is deep and it gives students a lot of time to practice and improve, giving them an edge over many others.
- ITT_JEE coaching centers put a lot of stress on making their students understand the syllabus and pattern of the examination. Consequently, they mark out the areas which will need a higher level of focus and time and give a good initial direction to the preparation of students. Without this knowledge, the exam is like shooting an arrow in the dark.
- JEE classes in Aurangabad lay emphasis on giving students their share of time and space so that they get mentally ready to face the exam. This process is supported by scores of doubt or improvement sessions organized for students to match the pace of others.
- The first thing coaching centres do is explain the pattern. Next, they focus on providing the best study material to their students. Students who join classes pave their way for sure-shot success as they lay their hands on the best available study material for JEE much before others get to do so.
- Coaching classes not only ensure that their students get professional guidance but also that their approach is result-oriented towards nurturing the best minds of the country.
There is in fact no alternative to regular coaching classes. The rigorous model adopted by many institutions is rather intentional. All centers wish to produce the toppers for the season and this is only possible by refining their qualities. Many students gain support from coaching in a different manner. They join the short-period courses provided and get the relevant study material important to them. In the meantime, they continue with their self-study pattern. In other examples, it has been seen that students purchase the recorded sessions from coaching institutions which enhances their self-gained knowledge. These days another pattern is booming. Many students opt for joining online classes along with maintaining a very strict self-study routine. This helps them in doubt-clearing and gaining new insights on topics. This way, coaching centres add up to the value of self-study plans of students.
One of the most important jobs of coaching institutions is to mirror the kind of competition students would be facing in the exam hall. IIT-JEE coaching in Aurangabad focuses on exposing students to internal competition first and motivating them to realize their standing. Without an analysis of one’s own position, one cannot hope to qualify for the examination. This task of creating devoted students is best handled by the experts at coaching institutions.
1. What effect can a single incorrect mark have on the rank of a candidate in JEE?
JEE follows one of the toughest marking schemes and hence it gets very difficult for candidates to break through. A deficiency of just one mark can have the following effect in these categories.
- 20-30 ranks downfall in the 500-1000 rank bracket.
- 40-50 ranks downfall in the 1000-2000 rank bracket.
- 80-100 ranks downfall in the 2000-5000 rank bracket.
Thus, every mark lost can cost you your dream course and college!
2. What Are the Top 6 IITs in India?
Here is a list of the top IITs in India offering multiple courses, campus facilities and job placements to their students (according to NIRF 2021) –
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Madras